I have another recipe for y’all today! If you haven’t noticed I am taking my blog in a little different direction than normally planned. But no worries I’m still a fashionista at heart but along with fashion I’m going to be sharing more of my life style. Since I’m newly married and really enjoying my life with Mr. B, I want to share some of the things I’m interested in as well. I am very excited for this new chapter for Miss Kortney Lane.
Sausage Cheese Tortellini
This recipe is super easy & Mr. B asked if I could make it again so you know it has to be good! I’m not a huge fan of meat but my husband is so I’m trying to incorporate that into my recipes. This dish has the sausage but also the cheese tortellini which is a win win for us.
20 oz cheese tortellini
32 oz chicken broth
1 lb sausage
2 can diced tomatoes with oregano, basil, and garlic
8 oz cream cheese
1. Brown sausage in skillet and drain
2. Mix in crock-pot cheese tortellini, tomatoes, chicken broth
3. cut cream cheese into small squares and add into crock-pot
4. Add sausage into crock-pot
6. Stir all ingredients together, make sure your tortellini is covered by the liquid
7. Cook on Low for 3 1/2 – 4 hours
8. The last 30 minutes if you want, I uncovered so the liquid would thicken more. I was surprised by how big the tortellini got after cooking.
Yummy! I served a side of garlic bread with the main dish. Be sure to follow me on snapchat to catch some behind the scenes.
Snap Chat: kortneylane